CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Comment on an opinion piece.

http://h-chickens.blogspot.com

I really had pleasure in reading your opinion piece. As a BA student it reminds me why I love the Arts and how it is important in my life. BA students, I believe are taken for granted just because we do not do “serious” degrees like Boom or B.Sc. As students of the Humanities department I do need to express that we are the heart of the world and with our knowledge of how humans emerge every other aspect such as economics and pharmacy are products of human creation and development.

As first years coming to university for a BA degree it is vital to learn about human existence and that they may have a more conscious mindset of the contemporary world to solve sociological challenges. I just hope that their parents are understanding and allow their children to express themselves in whatever they choose to study especially Humanities.

0 comments: